Our environmental team works daily with the Office of Conservation and make sure our clients meet the requirements of the agency's Injection and Mining Division. The Underground Injection Control Section (UIC) manages a regulatory and permit program to protect underground sources of drinking water and the Surface Mining Section regulates exploration, development, and surface mining operations.
Fenstermaker specializes in the following services for injection and mining:
- Saltwater Disposal Well Permitting
- Annular Disposal Well Permitting
- Injection Well Work Permits
- Injection Well History Reports
- Injection Well Plug & Abandonment Reports